Anasayfa
Beni Hatırla
puan
FORUMLAR > SİNEMA & TV > Filmlerden güzel sözler
İlk Sayfa 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » Son Sayfa
Bu mesajı
1 kişi beğendi
01.01.2009 20:50 PM

izlediginiz filmlerden ya da dizilerden dikkatinizi ceken guzel sozler neler?

Son Düzenleme: Nazlı @ 01.01.2009 20:52
Bu mesajı
4 kişi beğendi
2 kişi beğenmedi
01.01.2009 20:51 PM

ov şit :D

Bu mesajı
3 kişi beğendi
3 kişi beğenmedi
01.01.2009 20:51 PM

"A melody is like seeing someone for the first time. The physical attraction. Sex. But then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics. Their story. Who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magic."

music and lyrics

Bu mesajı
2 kişi beğendi
3 kişi beğenmedi
01.01.2009 20:52 PM

"we all remember the bedtime stories of our childhoods; the shoe fits cinderella, the frog turns into a prince, sleeping beauty is awakened with a kiss. once upon a time and then they lived happily every after. fairytales, the stuff of dreams. the problem is, fairytales don't come true. ıt's the other stories , the ones that begin with dark and stormy nights and end in the unspeakable. ıt's the nightmares that always seem to become reality. the person who invented "happily ever after" should have his ass kicked, so hard"

grey's anatomy

Bu mesajı
5 kişi beğendi
1 kişi beğenmedi
01.01.2009 20:54 PM

vat s ap meeeeeeeeeeeen

Bu mesajı
1 kişi beğenmedi

Oha o kadar çok var ki... :D

Onun yerine profilime bakabilirsiniz. ;)

Ya da buradan yakın:

http://hocam.com/forum.php?id=6310&s=1

Son Düzenleme: Çağrı Mert @ 01.01.2009 20:55
Bu mesajı
1 kişi beğendi

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot.Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!

Bu mesajı
8 kişi beğendi
01.01.2009 20:55 PM

O kadar çaresizim ki beni kurtarması için cennetten bir kaltak göndermişler!

Bu mesajı
2 kişi beğendi
1 kişi beğenmedi
01.01.2009 20:55 PM
Deniz Gurkan
Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi | Metalurji ve Malzeme Mühendisliği

...Life is game of inches... so is football... because in either game, life or football, the margin for error is so small, i mean, one half a step too late, or too early, and you don't quite make it... one half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it... the inches we need are everywhere around us... they're in every break of the game, every minute, every second... on this team we fight for that inch... on this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch... crawl with our fingernails for that inch... because we know, when we add up all those inches, that's gonna make the f.ckin' difference between winnin' and loosin'... between livin' and dyin'... i'll tell you this, in any fight, it's the guy who's willing to die, is gonna win that inch... and i know, if i'm gonna have any life any more, it's because i'm still willing to fight and die for that inch... because that's what living is...

Al Pacino "Any Given Sunday"

Bu mesajı
66 kişi beğendi
1 kişi beğenmedi
01.01.2009 20:57 PM
Onur
Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi | Bilişim Sistemleri ve Teknolojileri

"olum gelmeyin tünelin ucu bombok biyere çıkıyor"

hababam sınıfı

İlk Sayfa 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » Son Sayfa